Friday, June 30, 2023

Tweets -- "“I would totally kick your ass, but my mom won’t let me." or "I wanted to be prepared for when I have my first psychotic break"

(Sometimes you just can't decide on a title.)

More fun with RFK jr (including the inevitable crypto moment).


It's always sad when someone you admire espouses positions you find crazy, stupid or offensive. Fortunately, I've always considered Millar a talentless, third-rate Frank Miller wannabe and all around hack, so I'm pretty cool with this.
 

 

And speaking of anti-vaxxers...




How about some politics?

 

The fundamental flaw of the run-to-the-right-of-Trump strategy.

 

Coming from the Bible-belt, MAGA's apocalyptic tendencies have long been on my radar.







Yeah, that Turtledove.






Good point from Taleb.

Sad Sacks and friends




 

Never cared for the show, but I have to admit this is a great tweet.


 

Today in tech with Grady Booch.





And one for the 4th of July weekend.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment