Friday, March 10, 2023

Deferred Thursday Tweets -- Dems in Disarray and other favorites

We've been talking about consistently this here at the blog since 2015. All Trump has to say is "don't vote" and the GOP is screwed.







The Age of Discovery


200% if you count me.


How many times has the NYT failed to vet these people? Honestly, I've lost count.


  
Wrong ones based on the second condition.
Lots of people dunking on Hamid. Not enough but still lots.





"Hypocrisy is the hangover of an addiction to attention" -- A great line from an epic thread.

We haven't had a eugenics post for a while.

Still not as crazy as Neom.





New York Times Pitchbot has provided us with the perfect template for a major genre of think pieces.

 

Which is appropriate since the NYT has bought into every tech scam of the 21st century.







I don't quote Cory Doctorow often enough.


 The SAT (a topic we spent some time on a few years ago) is back in the news.

Putting me in the odd position of quoting Josh Barro



Remind me to come back to this one.

And now for something completely different...

The poster did some checking and this appears to be real.


No particular significance. Just a cool thread about bugs.


Apologies if I already posted this but I think this would be really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment