Wednesday, September 27, 2017

It's like one of those "you provide the caption" cartoon contest except with blog posts and no prizes

Eventually, I'll get around to using some of these as illustrations. If I don't post them, I'll probably forget about them. In the meantime, feel free to borrow anything that looks interesting.

This one will come in handy next time we write about air travel.


From Amazing Stories Quarterly v1 02 1928


This is also apt for a number of situations.



Old pulp magazine ad. circa 1950




Already used this Wolverton panel on my Twitter page.
Circa early 50s.



And I'm sure these Wolvertons will be appropriate sometime in the near future.







Also circa early 50s, which got me wondering about the term pseudoscience, so ...







And since you won't believe me unless you it for yourself...


Also from Amazing Stories Quarterly v1 02 1928

No comments:

Post a Comment