- The extraordinary value of name recognition in the 21st Century built around this post from Ken Levine.
- Exploring (or at least seconding) the points Paul Campos makes in "The key to a more egalitarian society is for everyone to go to elite colleges."
- Indulging in a bit of schadenfreude on how the establishment press's quarter century of tolerating increasingly shoddy and sensationalistic reporting is catching up with them in the form of the Trump campaign, as explained by Mr. Pierce.
- I have great respect for the crowd at FiveThirtyEight (when they're good they're very good), but given their track record, is there any question you'd less like to hear them tackle than Why Did The 'Stop Trump' Movement Fail?
- Connectography is the name of an actual book and not just the title for a parody TED Talk.
- Tierney Sneed does a good job pointing out the limits of the Goldwater analogy. Jon Huntsman proves her point.
Schlock Mercenary: March 26, 2017
5 hours ago