Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday Tweets -- I thought we could go two weeks without Musk, but I hadn't counted on dictator nostalgia.

I'm not really a finance guy, but I don't think this is a good sign.


 

Or this.


Since we've checked in, Musk has had some memorable tweets...


But this one stands out.



And in other tweets you thought were fake but aren't...






Elsewhere in the GOP.





While on the topic of "traditonal fiscal conservatism," remember those IRS cuts the Republicans demanded?




At least she didn't work in anything about the shape of the earth.


Watergate helped Nixon's stock with the far right.


Who would have thought that Ann Coulter would turn out to be the hitchhiker with the axe. *

Or that Hutchinson would be the sanest voice in the GOP.



As much as I hate to agree with this guy.




"The same issue"


If you're following the UFO story, you need to read this (there's  even a DeSantis angle).

AI News






I want to revisit this, but I suspect the post I end up with will just be a longer version of what Tuffy said.





And misc.

 








* Even the hitchhiker with the axe knows you shouldn't pick up the hitchhiker with the chainsaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment