Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday Tweets




I was going to give the abortion thread a rest, but these new twists in the story are worth keeping an eye on.



  

When you read stories about Trump's declining influence in the GOP, remember he can drop below 50%, he can drop below a plurality, but as long as a significant number of people in the party sound like this, he is still the man with the grenade.

 


I'll admit I winced a bit at "shouldn't correlate," but it's still an interesting finding.


Yes, it's a campaign ad and there's no telling what was done in the editing, but having grown up and spent much of my adult life around good ol' boys I can tell you that this is exactly the right approach.


It's the "unwisely" that erases the line between the real thing and an New York Times Pitchbot parody.




No comments:

Post a Comment